COMET COMET

Are u kiddin me

This is the best flash in newgrounds to that moment. Its soo prettyy! For sure this is more pretty than an average holywood movie if i can compare it. Oh my...

Karissa Sleeps Karissa Sleeps

Good. Different.

Really cook. Looking forward to the full episode. I'll give u 8, not 10 because it was too short but probably I'll give u 10 on the full episode.

Bobby: Afterlife Bobby: Afterlife

I found a guy who creates like me :D good flash

The animation was good. I usually watch weird stuff or at least I prefer it because you can feel something extraordinary. I think strange animations need to be more because It's interesting to watch something that is not like the others. This animation was good in terms of what it should be. In my opinion this should be a weid animation and does it well. Check my animations if u want.

Dunso responds:

I believe I will.

Pico Epilogue Pico Epilogue

What Da FaKkK

Im feeling the song in the background about linkolm is addicted me. Im listening it for 100 loops...

Flora, By ShadowEmmi Flora, By ShadowEmmi

It was ok but I can say some disadvantages

You reviewed my animation and now it's my turn.
First- Well u know It's short and for that shortness it could be a lotmore detailed. Especially with the laziness of the photoshop grass brush. xD
And also its good anyway maybe. Seriously I can't belive its second animation but... I generally respect when a person i screative and will give u 4 because It's really short and not detailed compared to my Treton animation.

ShadowEmmi responds:

I know it's nothing good, and the details are lazy. There is no plot in this animation either and the music is getting cut of way to suddenly. Now, for defending myself, It took me 4 days to make, and that's with every hour I spend searching on google for what I needed to do and drawings. As I watched your animation again, I can see that what you mean by your's more detailed, but it's all the rubbis. It's just a mess of lines. insted of making 3-5 sirkles, why not think about how the light is hitting that area, and make it different. Perhaps this is just your style, but I it itsn't very often you see that many lines just going around and being a big mess on higher animations

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Good art style and animation.

Very well made. It's short but I don't think it could be developed more than this so I will give u 10. MECHKA!

PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

A lot of work!

Awesome. Actually I think it's great. The detail was awesome and so do everything else. Good quality and sounds. 10 from me.

Koala Koala

Very cute koala :)

It was really cute and i like it.

Objectionable Apparatus 3 Objectionable Apparatus 3

10 from me as always for the weird animations..

I wish you create an animation with plot and good and long story without weird stuff because you have great artistic style! :D 10 from me...

Objectionable Apparatus 2 Objectionable Apparatus 2

Stunning

You know... Sometimes professionalism can't be said in words. It just exist... 10 from me. Weird as always. Stunning as always. I know several Russian animators like u and they all create very weird animations. I guess it''s In your Russian blood to create brilliant and weird animations! :D