Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Ty for the mute option... Good game but my headphones are dying right nOOOWWWWW!!! .. :/

THE DAWN THE DAWN

Limbo rip off ftw :D

It looks like limbo - the new game but np its still a good game istnt it?

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Yes, its a really awesome game.

I like the style for the interface and the maps. Its good 10 out of 10.

Star Splash Star Splash

Good game. I like the artstyle

I was thinking to hive 10 because of the gameplay which was kind of dumn someimes in my opinion bUt... I really like the atmosphere in the game.

Drake And The Wizards Drake And The Wizards

Truly great

Love it! Bravo!

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Good idea.

Ill give u 8 because of the work and the interesting concept otherwise it was kind of boring to me. I don't say the game is boring it's maybe me.

That Gravity Game That Gravity Game

Interesting concept

Actually... I already ve been seen this kind of games but let's say its still interesting. I'll give u 8 because the artwork in the background could be kind of more detailed. I dont know maybe games can be simple but i dont like animations and games to be simple in bgrounds.

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Lazy made game

This can be done in one day if u know how to program. It wasn't something so special and it gets borin after 30 sec gameplay.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Great game.

In the beginning intro the picture and the music are epic AND then it passes the badly draw spaceship compared to the space pisture and ruins the epicness. Great game btw. Love it.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Wtf. that in my opinion doesnt even deserves 2

And how the hell whis is liked by the most people. If u know how to program games in flash this takes 5 minutes or less to make the game (even plus with the animations). Not lazy but super lazy. Maybe the fire animation was cool but... It's noobmade game and so on. :/